The Overseas Examinations Commission (OEC) has a slew of options available for venue rentals at our offices located at 6 Manhattan Road, Kingston. Our facilities were designed to cater to both small and large gatherings at competitively affordable rates. They can accommodate a wide range of events to include training sessions, retreats, workshops, seminars and meetings.
For your ideal event, the following facilities are available for rental:
- Computer Lab 1 – maximum of 44 stations available
- The Phyllis Cargill Exam Room (Computer Lab 2) – maximum of 56 stations available)
- The Beryl Urquhart Training Room – 80 persons (maximum capacity)
- The Ellorine Walker Exam Room – 25 persons (maximum capacity)
At our offices located at 18 Queens Drive, Praise Concourse Plaza in Montego Bay, St. James, we have the following facilities available:
- Computer Lab – 15 persons (maximum capacity)
- Exam Room – 30 persons (maximum capacity)
Please note that Rental rates are available upon request.
All facilities include:
(projector, screen, microphones, etc.)
Video conferencing facilities