This Customer Service Charter is a commitment to the quality of our service delivery to you and sets out what the OEC will do for you, how we propose to do it, and how we will get it done.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Strive to be open, honest, reliable and efficient so that you will feel confident in our service.
- Provide you with a response within three (3) working days.
- Be polite and considerate to you.
- Provide you with quality service.
- Continuously review our procedures internally to ensure improvement in our service delivery.
- Conduct frequent customer service surveys so we can incorporate your feedback into our service delivery.
- Provide accurate and relevant information through our available communication channels within a reasonable time.
- Consistently train our staff members to provide worldclass customer service.
- Maintain confidentiality when you submit your documents.
- Ensure that our telephone and digital services are kept current with the latest information, notices, services and products.
YOUR ROLE AS OUR CUSTOMER
- Be courteous, polite and respectful to our staff.
- Ensuring that you provide accurate information.
- Participate in our customer service surveys so we can improve our service.
- Respond promptly to requests for additional information.
Customer Complaint Procedure
Our Team members are committed to providing quality professional service and getting it right the first time. We 100% endeavour to exceed your expectations whenever you come in contact with OEC. However, we understand that we will not be able to always control circumstances and that we won’t always meet your expectations. This procedure outlines how customers can make a complaint, whether received in person, by phone, fax, mail, email, social media, or other methods. We rely on our customers to provide us with all the necessary information to support their complaints, as this will enable further action and a quick resolution to the complaint.
Complaints are to be directed to the Customer Relations Manager, who will address the complaint and escalate it to the relevant officer to handle the matter.
We will review all complaints within five (5) working days of receipt. We will inform you if there are any delays as soon as that is known.
If you are not satisfied with this response, you may escalate your complaints by writing formally to Mr. Hector Stephenson, the Executive Director located at 6 Manhattan Road, Kingston 5.