Wesley Boynes is a man driven by the desire to see people’s potential being fully realized. He is the Founder and Chairman of Northgate High School.
Born in San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago, Wesley Boynes has over the years served the Jamaican community in various capacities including:
- President - Jamaica Independent Schools’ Association (JISA)
- Founder and Chairman - Northgate High School
- Founding Chairman - Northgate Youth and Family Development Foundation
- Chairman - The Northgate Parenting Empowerment Place
- Former Chairman and Current Board Directors - Genesis Academy and Skills Training Centre
- A former Founding Board Member - Teen Challenge Jamaica
- Former Chairman - Mansfield Heights Basic School
- Former Board Member - Landmark Academy
- Volunteer with the Citizens Action for Free and Fair Elections (CAFFE)
- Former Chairman - MarJam Preparatory School
A Graduate of the Northeastern College In Trinidad & Tobago, Mr. Boynes holds a Master’s Degree in Divinity and a Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry from the Central Christian University In Arkansas. He is also a Certified Behavioral Therapist with the Family Therapy Institute of the USA. He is also a musician. Mr. Boynes is very committed to Jamaica and has a vision to see a strong nation emerge and take its place as a leader in human development. He is married to Angella and they have three children.