The Overseas Examinations Commission makes it easy for hundreds of persons to register to sit their exams right here in Jamaica and pursue their Professional Development with their desired.
The following include Professional Certifying Examinations that are proctored by the OEC:
- The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- The Association of Business Executives (ABE)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI)
- The Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA)
- The Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- The Institute for Financial Services (IFS)
- The Institute for the Management of Information Systems (IMIS)
- Cambridge International College (CIC)
- NAFA Fleet Management Association
In November 2015, the Commission completed the requirements needed to become a Certified Pearson VUE Test Centre, becoming the sixth testing centre in Jamaica. In fact persons pursuing professional development may pursue certification for over 70 certifying bodies through the Pearson VUE platform. These include CISCO, COMPTIA, CIMA, Microsoft and ORACLE.
Each month candidates pursuing ACCA qualification may attend the Overseas Examinations Commission to sit ACCA exams, paper-based and computer-based online exams through AAT and Pearson VUE. There are three Exam Sittings per month as per the 2017 dates outlined below:
Entry forms may be collected and returned to the Commission at least five days before the specified dated for the examination.